Just in time for the holiday season, all natural baking staple Grandma’s Molasses has declared December 3 National Cookie Exchange Day, the launch of a 12-day online party encouraging cookie connoisseurs everywhere to exchange their own favorite cookie recipes, as well as prepare, share and enjoy molasses-inspired cookie recipes crafted by top baking bloggers from across the country.
In celebration of this special day, Grandma’s Molasses has partnered with 12 top baking bloggers who have created custom cookie recipes inspired by their love for molasses. Just a taste of the delectable recipes created include a gluten-free Carrot Halwa Cookie by Nick and Ken of Rule of Yum, a Ginger Snap Cookie by Hilah Johnson of Hilah Cooking, and the Classic Gingerbread Man by Michelle Lettrich of Brown Eyed Baker.
In the true spirit of a cookie exchange, bakers around the country are invited to submit their favorite molasses-inspired cookie recipes to the Grandma’s Molasses Cookie Exchange via Facebook.com/GrandmasMolasses. Recipes can be submitted starting today through December 14, for a chance to win $50 gift cards daily, or the mouth-watering grand prize—a $500 gift card and year’s supply of Grandma’s Molasses products. A panel of judges will carefully review all submissions, judging each recipe on originality, presentation and taste, and on December 18 the grand prize winner will be announced on the brand’s website and all social media channels.
“Baking is a tradition that evokes feelings of nostalgia and togetherness, especially around the holidays, so what better way to carry on that tradition than by creating a party around our love of baking?” said Sandra Paige, Brand Manager, B&G Foods. “In creating the Grandma’s Molasses Cookie Exchange, our goal is to celebrate baking enthusiasts everywhere by giving them a forum to share their passion in a fun and interactive way.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV