- Powerful datacenter infrastructure integration, simplifying the deployment of OpenShift on OpenStack via OpenStack Orchestration (Heat) templates, enabling OpenShift’s plugin-based integration with external router and load balancer infrastructure, and providing a streamlined OpenShift Enterprise installer, enabling IT to more quickly realize the benefits of cloud computing.
- Advanced administration console, offering IT operations a more streamlined PaaS experience and giving them visibility into the applications, users and overall capacity of their PaaS platform.
- New collaboration capabilities, enabling developers to more easily share access to their applications for team-based development, bringing the benefits of community-powered innovation to the enterprise.
Red Hat Further Enables IT Velocity, Efficiency, And Scalability With OpenShift Enterprise 2
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.