NEW YORK, Dec. 3, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Gaiam, Inc., the leading distributor of lifestyle media, today announced the release of Rodney Yee's Yoga for Your Week available digitally and on DVD. Renowned yogi Rodney Yee's newest program with Gaiam offers five unique practices, each focusing on various aspects of the mind and body.
Yoga for Your Week continues to broaden the consumer audience for yoga by offering five daily practices, helping users lose weight, reduce stress and increase flexibility in just 20 minutes a day. Each practice is designed to focus on a different result: mental focus, energy, flexibility, strength, and relaxation.
The number of people practicing yoga continues to grow each year. According to the 2013 Yoga Single Sports Participation Report published by SFIA, more than 23 million people in the U.S. currently participate in yoga – an increase of 5.2 percent from the previous year.
"I'm not surprised that yoga is now more mainstream than ever before. I have personally witnessed yoga expanding into other areas of fitness, as it benefits the entire body, from increased levels of energy, improved strength and flexibility, to overall health," says Yee. "What I love about this new program is the positive effect it can have on anyone's life – whether someone is new to yoga, or is already an experienced practitioner looking to improve or advance his or her practice."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV