MONTREAL, Dec. 3, 2013 /PRNewswire/ - CN (TSX: CNR) (NYSE: CNI) said today it will webcast its two-day meeting with analysts in Toronto on Dec. 10-11, 2013.
The CN leadership team will deliver a series of presentations focusing on how deepening the company's strategic agenda of Operational and Service Excellence and becoming a true supply chain enabler will support sustainable, profitable growth and value creation.
The webcast and speakers' slides will be available on CN's website at www.cn.ca/investors. Presentation slides for the first day of the meeting will be posted on the website starting at 3 p.m. Eastern Time (ET) on Dec. 10. The slides for the second day's presentations on Dec. 11 will be available at 7.15 a.m. ET.
- 3.00-4.30 p.m. ET - Delivering Responsibly: Putting Safety First - Join CN's safety experts to learn more about how the railway's initiatives in people, process, technology and investment are supporting continuous improvement in safety performance
- 5.15-6.00 p.m. ET - Deepening Our Strategic Agenda - Claude Mongeau, CN president and chief executive officer
- 7.45-8.00 a.m. ET - Day Two's Agenda - Claude Mongeau
- 8.00-9.15 a.m. - Operational and Service Excellence - Jim Vena, executive vice-president and chief operating officer
- 9.15-10.30 a.m. - Driving Profitable Growth - JJ Ruest, executive vice-president and chief marketing officer
- 10.30-11.00 a.m. - Break
- 11.00 a.m.-12.15 p.m. - Creating Sustainable Value For Shareholders - Luc Jobin, executive vice-president and chief financial officer
- 1.15-1.30 p.m. - Wrap-up, Claude Mongeau
- 1.30-2.00 p.m. - Question and Answer Period with CN Leadership Team
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV