- The investigation of a bright yellow car that once represented the promise of an automotive revolution at the Petersen Automotive Museum in Los Angeles, California.
- A visit to the Bakken Museum in Minneapolis, Minnesota, where an armonica – a glass and wooden musical instrument – tells the tale of miraculous medical cures that came under the scrutiny of one of America's most famous statesmen.
- The exploration of a strip of paper at the International Spy Museum in Washington, D.C. that represents one of the most thrilling espionage sagas of the Civil War.
- A closer look at an oversized panel with red lights at the EBR-I Atomic Museum in Arco, Idaho, which speaks to one of the worst nuclear accidents in American history.
- The inspection of a small hollow figure of a portly man that sits at the Museum of the City of New York. He represents a powerful boss whose reign of corruption was challenged by a popular cartoonist on the pages of the city's daily newspapers.
- A peek at a model ship docked at the American Yacht Club in Rye, New York, which showcases an innovative design that was used by a courageous explorer to battle the elements in his attempt to reach one of Earth's harshest environments.
History Explorer Don Wildman Uncovers Suspenseful Stories Behind The Museum Glass In Season Six Of Travel Channel's "Mysteries At The Museum"
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.