Tomorrow's Ex-Dividends To Watch: KNX, CPWR, ARCP, PCP, HAL
American Realty Capital Properties Inc Clas (NASDAQ: ARCP) shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 8 cents per share. At a price of $13.34 as of 9:35 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 7.2%. The average volume for American Realty Capital Properties Inc Clas has been 5.0 million shares per day over the past 30 days. American Realty Capital Properties Inc Clas has a market cap of $2.4 billion and is part of the real estate industry. Shares are down 1% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Monday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. American Realty Capital Properties, Inc. owns and acquires single tenant, freestanding commercial real estate that is net leased on a medium-term basis, primarily to investment grade credit rated and other creditworthy tenants. The company principally invests in retail and office properties. TheStreet Ratings rates American Realty Capital Properties Inc Clas as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, good cash flow from operations and increase in stock price during the past year. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including deteriorating net income, poor profit margins and feeble growth in the company's earnings per share. You can view the full American Realty Capital Properties Inc Clas Ratings Report now.
- See our top-yielding stocks list.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV