The St. Regis New York is proud to announce the hotel is concluding an extensive renovation to culminate in a striking reveal this month. With renovated and redesigned guestrooms, suites and public spaces and the debut of the new King Cole Bar & Salon under renowned New York chef and restaurateur, John DeLucie, The St. Regis New York will unveil a bold new era of glamour at Manhattan’s best address. The renovation will reflect the hotel’s enduring legacy while infusing the timeless allure which has defined the Fifth Avenue icon since its founding by John Jacob Astor IV over a century ago.
Renovated guestroom at The St. Regis New York (Photo: Business Wire)
“Since it opened in 1904, The St. Regis New York has entertained every generation of society with the unique ability to capture the ever-changing spirit of the city and stay synonymous with impeccable style and inherent glamour,” said Paul James, Global Brand Leader, St. Regis, The Luxury Collection and W Hotels Worldwide. “This renovation marks a momentous occasion for the St. Regis brand, a New York icon, now celebrated at 31 hotels around the world, each setting the stage for the next generation of luxury travelers.”
The multi-million dollar, comprehensive renovation at The St. Regis New York culminated this November 2013, with redesigned guest rooms, suites, hallways and public spaces. HDC, the renowned interior design firm that transformed The St. Regis Florence, has created an aesthetic based on a “timeless is modern” philosophy, embracing the design legacy of the hotel while infusing contemporary style. This fresh and sophisticated approach will marry original design elements, such as the crystal Waterford chandeliers and elegant crown moldings, with beautiful, large-format photographic artwork, vibrant-hued fabrics and stunning beveled mirrors.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV