NAPERVILLE, Ill., Dec. 3, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- General Employment Enterprises, Inc. (the "Company") (NYSE MKT: JOB), December 2, 2013 – is excited to announce that two of its divisions, Ashley Ellis and Omni One, have been named winners of the "2013 National Best and Brightest Companies to Work For" by the National Association for Business Resources.
"Being recognized on a national level is an honor," said Andrew J. Norstrud, Chief Financial Officer of General Employment Enterprises. "This year marked the 120 th anniversary of our Company's roots, and we're sure our founders would be pleased to know we still consider our employees the key to our continued growth and success."
"Best and Brightest" winners are chosen through an assessment administered by an independent research firm. This evaluation reviews several key metrics including, among others: employee engagement and retention; employee achievement and recognition; and communication and shared vision. Ultimately, the National Association for Business Resources is looking for companies that "keep innovative human resource initiatives at the forefront of their company culture."
The supportive work environment that General Employment Enterprises has cultivated will endure as the Company moves forward into new and exciting endeavors. "As we continue to grow and expand, we remain dedicated to providing an enriching experience for every employee," concludes Mr. Norstrud.
About General Employment
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV