Rite Aid Corporation (NYSE: RAD) today announced that its Board of Directors has elected Myrtle S. Potter, a well-known and highly experienced healthcare executive, to the Rite Aid Board.
“We are pleased that Myrtle has accepted a position on our Board,” said Rite Aid’s Chairman, President and CEO John Standley. “Her extensive knowledge and leadership in healthcare, particularly in the pharmaceutical industry, will add an important dimension and perspective to our board as we assess how to most effectively grow our business and meet the health and wellness needs of our customers in a rapidly changing and evolving healthcare environment.”
An accomplished leader with more than 30 years of experience in the healthcare industry, Potter is currently CEO of Myrtle Potter & Co., LLC, a Silicon Valley-based life sciences and healthcare consulting firm; and Myrtle Potter Media, Inc., a consumer healthcare content company.
Before forming her own consulting company, Potter served as president of commercial operations and chief operating officer at Genentech, Inc. She has also held executive positions with Bristol-Myers Squibb and Merck & Co. Potter currently serves on the boards of Liberty Mutual Holding Company, Inc., a diversified, global insurance services company; Proteus Digital Health, Inc., a privately held company that develops and commercializes digital health solutions; and Everyday Health, Inc., a leading digital health solutions provider . She also serves on the Board of Trustees of University of Chicago, where she earned a bachelor’s degree.Rite Aid is one of the nation’s leading drugstore chains with nearly 4,600 stores in 31 states and the District of Columbia. Information about Rite Aid, including corporate background and press releases, is available through Rite Aid’s website at www.riteaid.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV