Law Offices of Howard G. Smith announces that a class action lawsuit has been filed in the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York on behalf of a class (the “Class”) comprising all purchasers of the common stock of Tremor Video, Inc. (“Tremor Video” or the “Company”) (NYSE:TRMR) pursuant and/or traceable to the Registration Statement and Prospectus issued in connection with the Company’s June 27, 2013, initial public offering.
Tremor Video provides video advertising solutions through Internet-connected devices, including computers, smartphones, tablets and connected TVs, for advertisers, agencies and publisher partners in the United States and internationally. The Complaint alleges that the defendants failed to disclose that the Company was at a significant disadvantage to its competitors as a result of the online advertising market shifting away from desktop browsing and toward mobile browsing, and that the Company’s inferior mobile browsing capabilities were causing the Company to lose sales to its competitors.
If you are a member of the Class described above, you may move the Court no later than January 21, 2014, to serve as lead plaintiff; however, you must meet certain legal requirements. To be a member of the Class you need not take any action at this time; you may retain counsel of your choice or take no action and remain an absent member of the Class. If have any questions concerning this Notice or your rights or interests with respect to these matters, please contact Howard G. Smith, Esquire, of Law Offices of Howard G. Smith, 3070 Bristol Pike, Suite 112, Bensalem, Pennsylvania 19020 by telephone at (215) 638-4847, Toll Free at (888) 638-4847, or by email to
email@example.com, or visit our website at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV