Glancy Binkow & Goldberg LLP announces that a class action lawsuit has been filed in the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York on behalf of a class (the “Class”) comprising all purchasers of the common stock, call options and sellers of put options of FAB Universal Corporation (“FAB” or the “Company”) (NYSE MKT:FU) between June 12, 2012 to November 18, 2013, inclusive (the “Class Period”).
A COPY OF THE COMPLAINT IS AVAILABLE FROM THE COURT OR FROM GLANCY BINKOW & GOLDBERG LLP. PLEASE CONTACT US TOLL-FREE AT (888) 773-9224, OR AT (212) 682-5340, OR BY EMAIL TO SHAREHOLDERS@GLANCYLAW.COM TO DISCUSS THIS MATTER. IF YOU INQUIRE BY EMAIL PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR MAILING ADDRESS, TELEPHONE NUMBER AND NUMBER OF SHARES PURCHASED.
FAB engages in the distribution of digital entertainment products and services worldwide. The Complaint alleges that throughout the Class Period the defendants made false and/or misleading statements and failed to disclose material adverse facts about the Company's business, operations and financial performance. Specifically, the defendants misrepresented or failed to disclose that:
- The Company overstated the number of Intelligent Media Kiosks deployed in China.
- The Company’s Kiosks were inundated with pirated digital media entertainment.
- A Company subsidiary issued RMB 100 million ($16.4 million) in bonds to Chinese investors.
If you are a member of the Class described above, you may move the Court no later than January 17, 2013, to serve as lead plaintiff; however, you must meet certain legal requirements. If you wish to learn more about this action or have any questions concerning this announcement or your rights or interests with respect to these matters, please contact Michael Goldberg, Esquire, of Glancy Binkow & Goldberg LLP, 1925 Century Park East, Suite 2100, Los Angeles, California 90067, Toll Free at (888) 773-9224, or contact Gregory Linkh, Esquire, of Glancy Binkow & Goldberg LLP at 122 E. 42nd Street, Suite 2920, New York, New York 10168, at (212) 682-5340, by e-mail to email@example.com, or visit our website at http://www.glancylaw.com. If you inquire by email please include your mailing address, telephone number and number of shares purchased.This press release may be considered Attorney Advertising in some jurisdictions under the applicable law and ethical rules.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV