FREMONT, Calif., Dec. 3, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Electronics For Imaging, Inc. (Nasdaq:EFII), a world leader in customer-focused digital printing innovation, today announced that Marc Olin, EFI's interim CFO and senior vice president and general manager of the company's Productivity Software business, will present at the upcoming BMO Capital Markets Technology & Digital Media Conference in New York City. The presentation is scheduled for Wednesday, December 11 th, 2013 at 11:30 a.m. Eastern Time.
A live audio webcast of the event will be made available on the Investor Relations/Events & Presentations portion of EFI website at http://www.efi.com. A replay of the webcast will be available online at the aforementioned website following the conclusion of the event.
About EFIEFI™ ( www.efi.com ) is a worldwide provider of products, technology and services leading the transformation of analog to digital imaging. Based in Silicon Valley, with offices around the globe, the company's powerful integrated product portfolio includes digital front-end servers; superwide, wide-format, label and ceramic inkjet presses and inks; production workflow, web to print, and business automation software; and office, enterprise and mobile cloud solutions. These products allow users to produce, communicate and share information in an easy and effective way, and enable businesses to increase their profits, productivity, and efficiency. The Electronics For Imaging, Inc. logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=15847 Follow us Online: Follow us on Twitter: @EFI_Print_Tech Find us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/EFI.Digital.Print.Technology View us on YouTube: www.youtube.com/EFIDigitalPrintTech
CONTACT: Investor Relations: JoAnn Horne Market Street Partners 415-445-3235
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV