Omega Healthcare Investors, Inc. is a real estate investment trust investing in and providing financing to the long-term care industry. At September 30, 2013, Omega owned or held mortgages on 477 skilled nursing facilities, assisted living facilities and other specialty hospitals with approximately 55,066 licensed beds (52,881 available beds) located in 33 states and operated by 48 third-party healthcare operating companies.
This announcement includes forward-looking statements. Actual results may differ materially from those reflected in such forward-looking statements as a result of a variety of factors, including, among other things: (i) uncertainties relating to the business operations of the operators of Omega’s properties, including those relating to reimbursement by third-party payors, regulatory matters and occupancy levels; (ii) regulatory and other changes in the healthcare sector, including without limitation, changes in Medicare reimbursement; (iii) changes in the financial position of Omega’s operators; (iv) the ability of operators in bankruptcy to reject unexpired lease obligations, modify the terms of Omega’s mortgages, and impede the ability of Omega to collect unpaid rent or interest during the pendency of a bankruptcy proceeding and retain security deposits for the debtor's obligations; (v) the availability and cost of capital; (vi) competition in the financing of healthcare facilities; (vii) Omega’s ability to maintain its status as a real estate investment trust; and (viii) other factors identified in Omega’s filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission. Statements regarding future events and developments and Omega’s future performance, as well as management's expectations, beliefs, plans, estimates or projections relating to the future, are forward-looking statements.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV