What To Buy: Cisco Systems Inc's Buy Recommendation Reiterated
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- CSCO's revenue growth trails the industry average of 22.4%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 1.8%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displayed by a decline in earnings per share.
- Although CSCO's debt-to-equity ratio of 0.28 is very low, it is currently higher than that of the industry average. Along with this, the company maintains a quick ratio of 2.65, which clearly demonstrates the ability to cover short-term cash needs.
- The gross profit margin for CISCO SYSTEMS INC is rather high; currently it is at 65.64%. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Regardless of the strong results of the gross profit margin, the net profit margin of 16.48% trails the industry average.
- Net operating cash flow has slightly increased to $2,649.00 million or 7.46% when compared to the same quarter last year. Despite an increase in cash flow, CISCO SYSTEMS INC's cash flow growth rate is still lower than the industry average growth rate of 50.33%.
--Written by a member of TheStreet Ratings Staff. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts