Forrester Research, Inc. (Nasdaq: FORR) today announced that Chief Financial Officer Michael A. Doyle will speak at the Barclays Select Series 2013: Information and IT Series Forum Conference on Thursday, December 12, 2013.
Doyle will address the conference attendees at Barclays in New York at 3:30 p.m. Eastern time. A link to the live webcast of the presentation will be available via Barclays’ website at http://cc.talkpoint.com/barc002/121213a_bc/?entity=5_J2J2NMQ. A replay of the webcast will be available for approximately 30 days following the conference.
About Forrester Research
Forrester Research (Nasdaq: FORR) is a global research and advisory firm serving professionals in 13 key roles across three distinct client segments. Our clients face progressively complex business and technology decisions every day. To help them understand, strategize, and act upon opportunities brought by change, Forrester provides proprietary research, consumer and business data, custom consulting, events and online communities, and peer-to-peer executive programs. We guide leaders in business technology, marketing and strategy, and the technology industry through independent fact-based insight, ensuring their business success today and tomorrow. For more information, visit www.forrester.com.© 2013, Forrester Research, Inc. All rights reserved. Forrester is a registered trademark of Forrester Research, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV