NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- CHANGE IN RATINGS
Apple (AAPL) was upgraded at UBS to buy from neutral. Driven by stabilizing iPad gross margins, emergence of China Mobile and further new product rollout, UBS said. $650 price target.
Cobalt (CIE) was downgraded at Credit Suisse to neutral from outperform. $26 price target. Company is seeing lower production results, Credit Suisse said.
3D Systems (DDD) was initiated with an outperform rating at FBR Capital Markets. $85 price target. Company should see better penetration rates and higher customer demand, FBR Capital Markets said.
Fortinet (FTNT) was upgraded at Bank of America/Merrill Lynch to buy from neutral. $24 price target. Stock appears oversold following the recent CFO resignation, which appears to be for personal reasons, BofA/Merrill said.
Franklin Electric (FELE) was downgraded at Wedbush to neutral. Valuation call, based on a $43 price target, Wedbush said.
Winthrop Realty Trust (FUR) was upgraded to buy at TheStreet Ratings.
[Read: After-Hours Trading Gave Krispy-Kreme Gooey Dough-Cuts]
Fusion-io (FIO) was downgraded at UBS to neutral from buy. Concern about management change and competitive environment, UBS said. $11 price target.
HollyFrontier (HFC) was upgraded at Bank of America/Merrill Lynch to buy. $60 price target. Company has lagged its peers during a seasonal rebound, BofA/Merrill said.
Micron (MU) was initiated with a buy rating at Needham. $30 price target. Stocks should see multiple expansion in the coming quarters, Needham said.
[Read: Apple, China Mobile: It's Here]
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV