MILPITAS, Calif., Dec. 3, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Intersil Corporation (Nasdaq:ISIL), a leading provider of innovative power management and precision analog solutions, today expanded its industry-leading family of power management ICs with the new ZL2102, a 6 Amp digital synchronous step-down DC/DC power regulator. The new ZL2102 is a fully-integrated, auto compensated DC/DC regulator able to support adjustable output voltages of 0.54V to 5.5V operating from input voltages from 4.5V up to 14V. A high level of integration and ease of configurability make the ZL2102 a reliable building block for even the most sophisticated infrastructure power system applications.
A photo accompanying this release is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=22489
The ZL2102 DC/DC regulator is part of Intersil's third generation digital power platform which employs auto compensation, a feature that characterizes the power stage and automatically adjusts accordingly, generating a stable and reliable solution. Auto compensation enables faster design time through the elimination of complex design calculations while providing a highly reliable power supply that can adapt over time to external component aging.The ZL2102 is a high-performance solution in a small 6mm x 6mm footprint. Integrated synchronous power MOSFETs allow the ZL2102 to deliver continuous loads up to 6A from 4.5V to 14V with high efficiency. With integrated compensation, a bootstrap diode and internal low dropout regulators (LDOs) that provide voltage to the internal gate driver, a complete ZL2102-based design can be created using minimal external components and board space.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV