ImmunoGen, Inc. (NASDAQ: IMGN), a biotechnology company that develops targeted antibody-based anticancer therapeutics, today provided information on the clinical data presentations related to the Company to be made at the upcoming American Society of Hematology (ASH) annual meeting to be held December 7-10, 2013 in New Orleans, LA.
There will be an oral presentation on SAR650984, the CD38-targeting therapeutic antibody developed by ImmunoGen and licensed to Sanofi as part of a broader collaboration between the companies.
- Title: "SAR650984, a CD38 Monoclonal Antibody in Patients with Selected CD38+ Hematological Malignancies – Data from a Dose-Escalation Phase I Study" (Abstract #284).
- Presentation time: Dec. 9 at 7:15 am CST (Session #653).
There also will be an oral presentation on BT062, the CD138-targeting antibody-drug conjugate (ADC) in development through the Company’s collaboration with Biotest.
- Title: "Indatuximab Ravtansine (BT062) in Combination with Lenalidomide and Low-Dose Dexamethasone in Patients with Relapsed and/or Refractory Multiple Myeloma: Clinical Activity in Len/Dex-Refractory Patients" (Abstract #758).
- Presentation time: Dec. 9 at 6:30 pm CST (Session #653).
In addition to these two oral presentations, there also will be a poster presentation on SAR3419, the CD19-targeting ADC also in development through the Company’s collaboration with Sanofi.
- Title: "Phase II Study of Anti-CD19 Antibody Drug Conjugate (SAR3419) in Combination with Rituximab: Clinical Activity and Safety in Patients with Relapsed/Refractory Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma" (Abstract #4395).
- Poster session #624: Dec. 9 at 6:00-8:00 pm CST.