RALEIGH, N.C., Dec. 3, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- BB&T Retirement and Institutional Services has earned 34 Best-in-Class awards in the national 2013 Defined Contribution Survey conducted by PLANSPONSOR magazine, an annual survey that collects responses from approximately 5,300 retirement plan sponsors. The Best-in-Class awards are provided to the top ranked providers who exceed a benchmark in each designated service category. Highlights include:
- BB&T is ranked among the top 10 providers for its "Net Recommendation Score."
- BB&T won 18 Best-in-Class awards in the Participant Services category including, among others:
- Participant Fee Disclosures
- Communication Materials
- Onsite Meetings
- Enrollment Assistance
- Overall Education Program
- Participant Call Center
- BB&T won 16 Best-in-Class awards in the Sponsor Services category in the areas of:
- Cost-to-value of plan fees
- Plan design flexibility
- Account/service team industry knowledge
- Compliance support and testing
- Plan analytics/reporting/benchmarking
"The PLANSPONSOR survey results reflect our deep rooted commitment to our clients to provide excellent retirement benefits for their employees," said BB&T Retirement and Institutional Services Division Manager Ray McCulloch. "We are honored that plan sponsors continue to recognize BB&T's value proposition, coupled with superior client service."
About BB&T Retirement and Institutional Services BB&T Retirement & Institutional Services offers a complete range of employee benefits consulting, fiduciary, philanthropic, corporate trust and investment management services. For more information, visit www.BBT.com/retirementsolutions.
About BB&TBB&T is one of the largest financial services holding companies in the U.S. with $181.1 billion in assets and market capitalization of $23.8 billion, as of Sept. 30, 2013. Based in Winston-Salem, N.C., the company operates 1,824 financial centers in 12 states and Washington, D.C., and offers a full range of consumer and commercial banking, securities brokerage, asset management, mortgage and insurance products and services. A Fortune 500 company, BB&T is consistently recognized for outstanding client satisfaction by J.D. Power and Associates, the U.S. Small Business Administration, Greenwich Associates and others. More information about BB&T and its full line of products and services is available at www.BBT.com.About PLANSPONSORPLANSPONSOR magazine, an Asset International Inc. publication, is the United States' leading authority on retirement issues and benefits programs. PLANSPONSOR.com provides comprehensive news and commerce services dedicated solely to helping employers and financial advisers navigate the complex world of retirement plans and benefit programs on behalf of their employees or clients. For more information, see www.plansponsor.com. About Asset InternationalAsset International is a privately-held provider of information and technology to global pension funds, asset managers, financial advisers, banking service providers, and other financial institutions in the private and public sector. Its industry-leading brands include Strategic Insight, SIMFUND, Plan For Life, PLANSPONSOR, PLANSPONSOR Europe, PLANADVISER, aiCIO, Global Custodian, and The Trade. The company has offices in New York, Boston, Hong Kong, London, Melbourne and Stamford, CT. SOURCE BB&T Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV