(NASDAQ: AMZN)—Amazon today announced its second annual 12 Days of Deals for books, a holiday promotion where popular and best-selling books are deeply discounted off their list price. Starting today and continuing through December 14, both print and Kindle books will be discounted under daily common themes that will make it easy for customers to stock their own libraries or buy books for everyone on their gift lists.
Today’s theme is Best Books of 2013, featuring Donna Tartt’s top-rated book, The Goldfinch. Customers can check back every day at www.amazon.com/dealsinbooks to find deals in categories such as Young Adult, Cookbooks, Gifts for Her and Gifts for Him.
- Donna Tartt’s The Goldfinch—$2.99 (80% off the list price)
- Philipp Meyer’s The Son—$2.99 (82% off the list price)
- Hannah Kent’s Burial Rites—$2.99 (77% off the list price)
Print book deals will be discounted throughout the day (8 am PST - 8 pm PST) in 4 hour increments. Today’s deals in print books are:
- Donna Tartt’s The Goldfinch—$8.99 (70% off the list price)
- Philipp Meyer’s The Son—$12.99 (53% off the list price)
- Robert Galbraith’s The Cuckoo’s Calling—$11.99 (54% off the list price)
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts