Initial indications from Far Eastern New Century Corp. (FENC) show the ColorDry process is both more efficient and more consistent than traditional, resource-intensive dyeing methods. “Compared to traditional dyeing methods, the ColorDry process reduces dyeing time by 40%, energy use by around 60% and the required factory footprint by a quarter. It’s also the most saturated, intense and consistent color we’ve seen,” said Mr Kuenlin Ho, Exec. Vice President at FENC.
The dyehouse opening and technology demonstration was attended by NIKE, Inc., FENC and DyeCoo executives along with other NIKE, Inc. vendors and members of the Taiwanese Government, who also heard that Netherlands-based DyeCoo will soon open an office in Taiwan to service increasing demand for its technology.
“NIKE, Inc.’s commitment as an investor and technical partner is unique in supporting DyeCoo to reach its true potential. IKEA also invested in DyeCoo and both companies have connected us with supply chain partners. I see enormous possibilities to reshape the dyeing industry and adjacent industries as we work together to expand the application of our technology beyond polyester,” said Geert Woerlee, of DyeCoo.
Consumers can expect to see NIKE, Inc. ColorDry products in the marketplace from early 2014.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV