CHICAGO, Dec. 2, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Textura Corporation (NYSE: TXTR), the leading provider of collaboration solutions for the construction industry, today announced that Patrick Allin, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, and Jillian Sheehan, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, will present at the 2013 Credit Suisse Technology Conference, to be held at The Phoenician in Scottsdale, AZ on December 3, 2013, at 12:30 pm (Eastern Time).
The presentation will be webcast live on the investor relations section of Textura's website at investors.texturacorp.com and will be available for replay beginning approximately two hours after the live presentation. A copy of the company's slides for the presentation will also be made available on the company's investor relations website prior to the start of the presentation.
About Textura Textura is the leading provider of collaboration and productivity tools for the construction industry. Our solutions serve all construction industry professionals across the project lifecycle – from takeoff, estimating, design, pre-qualification and bid management to submittals, LEED ® management payment and field management.Textura's collaboration platform and online product suite represent the first time the industry has all the tools needed to manage their business in an integrated fashion to save time and money and reduce exposure to risks. With award winning technology, world-class customer support and consistent growth, Textura is leading the construction industry's technology transformation. www.texturacorp.com
Investor Contacts: Jillian SheehanTextura Corporation, EVP & CFO847-235-8440or firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE Textura Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV