Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link.Stanley Black & Decker (SWK) pushed the Industrial industry lower today making it today's featured Industrial laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.9%. By the end of trading, Stanley Black & Decker fell $1.86 (-2.3%) to $79.53 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,344,313 shares of Stanley Black & Decker exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,521,400 shares. The stock ranged in price between $79.41-$81.55 after having opened the day at $81.55 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $81.39. Other companies within the Industrial industry that declined today were: Adept Technology (ADEP), down 9.6%, Gulf Island Fabrication (GIFI), down 7.5%, LSI Industries (LYTS), down 6.3% and Hollysys Automation Technologies (HOLI), down 5.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Stanley Black & Decker Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about SWK
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV