- Asha Gupta , currently Area Vice President, India, Tupperware Brands Philippines and Nutrimetics Australia/ New Zealand, will become Group President, Asia Pacific. Asha has 15 years of Tupperware leadership experience in sales development, marketing, and operating unit and portfolio leadership working in business units across Europe and Asia Pacific. She has demonstrated vision for enhancing our business to attract new generations through social media strategies.
- Patricia A. Stitzel , currently Senior Area Vice President, Central Europe, will become Group President, Americas. Tricia brings over 16 years of Tupperware experience to her new role. Her experience includes leadership roles in human resources in the United States and Canada, as well as in Europe and Worldwide, and operating portfolio leadership throughout Europe since 2008. She has managed various portfolios covering 20 countries in Europe, encompassing a variety of business models and cultures. Tricia will assume leadership of the Americas from Simon C. Hemus, President and C.O.O.
- Christian E. Skroeder, current Group President, Asia Pacific, will transition to Executive Vice President, Tupperware Brands, reporting to Rick Goings, Chairman and C.E.O. Christian has a broad background and has served successfully in several key leadership roles within Tupperware. To leverage his skills and experience, Christian will work with targeted markets to ensure continued positive momentum in those doing well and improved performance where that is needed.
Tupperware Brands Announces Appointment Of Two Group Presidents
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts