National Health Investors, Inc. (NYSE:NHI) announced today it will pay its fourth quarter dividend of $.735 per common share to shareholders of record on December 31, 2013 and payable on January 31, 2014.
NHI, a Maryland corporation incorporated and publicly listed in 1991, is a healthcare real estate investment trust (REIT) specializing in financing healthcare real estate by purchase and leaseback transactions, RIDEA transactions and by mortgage loans. NHI’s investments include senior housing (assisted living, memory care, independent living and campuses), skilled nursing, medical office buildings and specialty hospitals.
Statements in this press release that are not historical facts are
forward-looking statements. NHI cautions investors that any
forward-looking statements may involve risks and uncertainties and are
not guarantees of future performance. All forward-looking statements
represent NHI's judgment as of the date of this release.
are urged to carefully review and consider the various disclosures made
by NHI in its periodic reports filed with the Securities and Exchange
Commission, including the risk factors and other information disclosed
in NHI’s Annual Report on Form 10-K for the most recently ended fiscal
year. Copies of these filings are available at no cost on the SEC's web
or on NHI’s web site at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV