Consolidated-Tomoka Land Co. (NYSE MKT:CTO) (the “Company”) is pleased to welcome the final stage of the Ladies Professional Golf Association’s (“LPGA”) 41 st Annual Qualifying School Tournament back to LPGA International in Daytona Beach.
The tournament begins Wednesday, December 4 th and runs through Sunday, December 8 th on the Jones and Hills courses at LPGA International. Stage I of Q-School qualifying was in Rancho Mirage, California in August, and Stage II was in Venice, Florida in October.
There are 154 players from 27 countries and 30 US states vying for 20 fully exempt LPGA Tour cards for the 2014 season. Some of the players to watch in this year’s qualifying include:
- Amy Anderson, the medalist at Stage II. She's the winningest college golfer with 20 titles at NDSU, U.S. Girl's Junior Champion, 2012 Curtis Cup Member, four-time Player of the Year and a candidate for NCAA Woman of the Year.
- Cheyenne Woods made headlines last season when she qualified for the 2012 U.S. Women’s Open and played on a sponsor’s exemption at the 2012 Wegmans LPGA Championship. A member of the SunCoast Ladies Series Tour based in Florida, Woods notched her first professional victory last August at LPGA International.
- Xiyu Lin, from China, is a rookie on the Ladies European Tour and a two-year member of the China LPGA. She competed in the LPGA’s inaugural Reignwood LPGA Classic in Beijing, China where she finished tied for 23rd. The native of Tianhe, China boasts an impressive résumé that includes a 2011 U.S. Women’s Open appearance as an amateur, two wins on the CLPGA in 2012 and a tie for 17th finish at this year’s RICOH Women’s British Open.
The final stage of Q School is 90 holes of stroke - play competition. The field will be cut to the low 70 players and ties after 72 holes. The final round will be played on the Jones Course. The public is welcome to come enjoy the exciting tournament for tomorrow’s women golf champions, admission is free.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV