- Amy Anderson, the medalist at Stage II. She's the winningest college golfer with 20 titles at NDSU, U.S. Girl's Junior Champion, 2012 Curtis Cup Member, four-time Player of the Year and a candidate for NCAA Woman of the Year.
- Cheyenne Woods made headlines last season when she qualified for the 2012 U.S. Women’s Open and played on a sponsor’s exemption at the 2012 Wegmans LPGA Championship. A member of the SunCoast Ladies Series Tour based in Florida, Woods notched her first professional victory last August at LPGA International.
- Xiyu Lin, from China, is a rookie on the Ladies European Tour and a two-year member of the China LPGA. She competed in the LPGA’s inaugural Reignwood LPGA Classic in Beijing, China where she finished tied for 23rd. The native of Tianhe, China boasts an impressive résumé that includes a 2011 U.S. Women’s Open appearance as an amateur, two wins on the CLPGA in 2012 and a tie for 17th finish at this year’s RICOH Women’s British Open.
Consolidated Tomoka Announces Final Stage Of 2013 LPGA Qualifying School At LPGA International
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts