Dec. 2, 2013
/PRNewswire/ -- Organovo Holdings, Inc. (NYSE MKT: ONVO) the
-based regenerative medicine company focused on using its breakthrough NovoGen 3D human tissue printing technology to create tissue on demand for medical research and therapeutic applications, today announced that
, CEO, will present at RetailInvestorConferences.com.
December 5, 2013
12:30 PM EST
> click on the red "register / watch event now" button
This will be a live, interactive online event where investors are invited to ask the company questions in real-time - both in the presentation hall as well as the company's "virtual trade booth." If attendees are not able to join the event live on the day of the conference, an on-demand archive will be available for 90 days.
It is recommended that investors pre-register to save time and receive event updates.
The Company also
Q2 fiscal 2014 results and provided business update
Recent Corporate Highlights
About Organovo Holdings, Inc.:
- Achieved greater than one month performance and drug responsiveness for 3D bioprinted liver tissues
- Listed common stock on the NYSE MKT, began trading on July 11th
- Successfully completed a $46.6 million public offering on August 7th
- Elected Ms. Howson and Dr. Heyman to the Company's Board of Directors
- Organovo and Methuselah Foundation announced funding of bioprinting research at research institutions
- Organovo entered into new agreements with strategic partners to expand the use of our 3D tissues
- Appointed Continental Stock Transfer & Trust as our transfer agent and registrar
Organovo (NYSE MKT: ONVO) designs and creates functional, three-dimensional human tissues for medical research and therapeutic applications. The Company is collaborating with pharmaceutical and academic partners to develop human biological disease models in three dimensions. These 3D human tissues have the potential to accelerate the drug discovery process, enabling treatments to be developed faster and at lower cost. In addition to numerous scientific publications, their technology has been featured in The Wall Street Journal, Time Magazine, The Economist, and numerous others. Organovo is changing the shape of medical research and practice. Learn more at
Sign up for
and connect with us on
Since 2010, RetailInvestorConferences.com has been the only monthly virtual investor conference series that provides an interactive forum for presenting companies to meet directly with retail investors using a graphically-enhanced online platform.
Designed to replicate the look and feel of location-based investor conferences, Retail Investor Conferences unites PR Newswire's leading-edge online conferencing and investor communications capabilities with BetterInvesting's extensive retail investor audience network.