NEW YORK, Dec. 2, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Organovo Holdings, Inc. (NYSE MKT: ONVO) the San Diego-based regenerative medicine company focused on using its breakthrough NovoGen 3D human tissue printing technology to create tissue on demand for medical research and therapeutic applications, today announced that Keith Murphy, CEO, will present at RetailInvestorConferences.com.
DATE: December 5, 2013TIME: 12:30 PM ESTLINK: www.retailinvestorconferences.com > click on the red "register / watch event now" button
This will be a live, interactive online event where investors are invited to ask the company questions in real-time - both in the presentation hall as well as the company's "virtual trade booth." If attendees are not able to join the event live on the day of the conference, an on-demand archive will be available for 90 days.
It is recommended that investors pre-register to save time and receive event updates.The Company also recently reported Q2 fiscal 2014 results and provided business update Recent Corporate Highlights
- Achieved greater than one month performance and drug responsiveness for 3D bioprinted liver tissues
- Listed common stock on the NYSE MKT, began trading on July 11th
- Successfully completed a $46.6 million public offering on August 7th
- Elected Ms. Howson and Dr. Heyman to the Company's Board of Directors
- Organovo and Methuselah Foundation announced funding of bioprinting research at research institutions
- Organovo entered into new agreements with strategic partners to expand the use of our 3D tissues
- Appointed Continental Stock Transfer & Trust as our transfer agent and registrar