REDWOOD CITY, Calif., Dec. 2, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Qualys, Inc.(Nasdaq:QLYS), a pioneer and leading provider of cloud security and compliance solutions, today announced that management will participate at the following upcoming investor conferences:
- Credit Suisse Annual Technology Conference on Thursday, December 5, 2013 in Scottsdale, AZ. Philippe Courtot, Chairman and CEO, will present at 10:00 a.m. MST (9:00 a.m. PST, 12:00 p.m. EST).
- J.P. Morgan SMid Cap Conference on Tuesday, December 10, 2013 in Chicago, IL. Don McCauley, CFO, will present at 3:30 p.m. CST (1:30 p.m. PST, 4:30 p.m. EST).
- Imperial Capital Security Investor Conference on Thursday, December 12, 2013 in New York, NY. Don McCauley, CFO, will present at 3:45 p.m. EST (12:45 p.m. PST).
A live webcast, as well as a replay, of these presentations will be accessible from the Investor Relations section of Qualys' website at investor.qualys.com.
About QualysQualys, Inc. (Nasdaq:QLYS), is a pioneer and leading provider of cloud security and compliance solutions with over 6,000 customers in more than 100 countries, including a majority of each of the Forbes Global 100 and Fortune 100. The QualysGuard Cloud Platform and integrated suite of solutions help organizations simplify security operations and lower the cost of compliance by delivering critical security intelligence on demand and automating the full spectrum of auditing, compliance and protection for IT systems and web applications. Founded in 1999, Qualys has established strategic partnerships with leading managed service providers and consulting organizations, including Accuvant, BT, Dell SecureWorks, Fujitsu, NTT, Symantec, Verizon, and Wipro. The Company is also a founding member of the Cloud Security Alliance (CSA). For more information, please visit www.qualys.com . Qualys, the Qualys logo and QualysGuard are proprietary trademarks of Qualys, Inc. All other products or names may be trademarks of their respective companies.
CONTACT: Investors: Don McCauley Chief Financial Officer Qualys, Inc. +1 (650) 801-6181 firstname.lastname@example.org
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts