DALLAS, Dec. 2, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Southwest Airlines (NYSE: LUV) entices holiday shoppers to stay in bed on Cyber Monday by offering fares $100 or less to select destinations nationwide. The carrier is excited to bring these low fares to those who prefer to find great deals in the comfort of their jammies.
Customers can purchase these great Cyber Monday sale fares today, Monday, Dec. 2, 2013, by 11:59 p.m. for the respective time zone of the originating city, for travel on Dec. 24, Dec. 25, Dec. 31, 2013, and Jan. 1, 2014. Southwest also is offering great deals on vacation packages, car rentals, and hotel stays. Exclusions and restrictions apply.
To see the list of available cities, prices, and to take advantage of these special fares, visit southwest.com.
Examples of Southwest Airlines' low fares include (see Fare Rules below):
- $69 one-way nonstop between Burbank and Las Vegas
- $83 one-way nonstop between New Orleans and Houston Hobby
- $90 one-way nonstop between Panama City Beach and Nashville
- $100 one-way nonstop between Milwaukee and Boston Logan
- Hotels: Save up to 60% on Hotels in popular destinations when you book at southwest.com on Cyber Monday, Dec. 2.
- Cars: Save 15% off already low rates with Dollar Rent A Car exclusively at southwest.com on Cyber Monday, Dec. 2.
- Southwest Vacations: Use the promo code "CYBER2013" to save up to $175 when booking a flight + hotel vacation package to any Southwest Vacations destination now through June 6, 2014. Receive additional savings on popular destinations when booking Dec. 2 to Dec. 9, 2013 by 6:00 p.m. CT through our "Bonus Daily Deal."
Southwest AirlinesFrom its first flights on June 18, 1971, Southwest Airlines launched an era of unprecedented affordability in air travel quantified by the U.S. Department of Transportation as "The Southwest Effect," a lowering of fares and increase in passenger traffic wherever the carrier serves. On every flight, Southwest offers Customers the first two pieces of checked luggage (weight and size limitations apply) and all ticket changes without additional fees. Southwest's all Boeing fleet consistently offers leather seating and the comfort of full-size cabins, many of which are equipped with satellite-based WiFi connectivity and a new, sustainable cabin interior. With 40 consecutive years of profitability, the People of Southwest operate more than 3,200 flights a day and serve communities around 89 airports in Southwest's network of domestic destinations. Southwest Airlines' frequent flights and low fares are available only at southwest.com . AirTran AirwaysAirTran Airways, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Southwest Airlines Co., offers coast-to-coast and near-international service with 400 flights a day to 44 destinations. The carrier's high-quality product includes assigned seating and Business Class. As Southwest continues to integrate AirTran's People, places, and planes into Southwest Airlines, Customers of both carriers may book flights at airtran.com and exchange earned loyalty points between both AirTran's A+ Rewards® and Southwest's Rapid Rewards® for reward travel on either airline.SOUTHWEST AIRLINES FARE RULES Fares are available only at southwest.com or swabiz.com, and can be purchased today, Monday, Dec. 2, by 11:59 pm for the respective time zone of the originating city. Fares are valid for travel on Dec. 24, Dec. 25, Dec. 31, 2013, and Jan. 1, 2014. Fares not available to/from Albany, NY; Buffalo, NY; Grand Rapids, MI; Washington (Dulles), DC; Islip, NY; Memphis, TN; Manchester, NH; Philadelphia, PA; Providence, RI; Portland, ME; Ft. Myers, FL; Seattle, WA; San Francisco, (SFO) CA; San Juan, PR; Salt Lake City, UT; and Orange County (SNA), CA. Some flights are operated by AirTran Airways. Displayed fares include all government taxes and fees. Seats are limited. Fares may vary by destinations, flight, and day of week and won't be available on some flights that operate during very busy travel times. Fares may be combined with other combinable fares. If combining with other fares, the most restrictive fare rules apply. Fares are not combinable with Senior Fares. Sales fares may be available on other days of the week, but not guaranteed. Fares are nonrefundable but may be applied toward future travel on Southwest Airlines. Fares are not available through the Group Desk. Any change in the itinerary may result in an increase in fare. Standby travel requires an upgrade to the Anytime fare. Fares are subject to change until ticketed. Fares are valid on published, scheduled service only. southwest.com SOURCE Southwest Airlines
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV