Seymour said he would buy the U.S. dollar, Canadian dollar and Australian dollar. He thinks the yen should continue to weaken.
Adami said AutoNation (AN) is a buy near $50.
Kelly likes Australia -- because of its recent economic policy changes, he suggested that for every 1,000 shares of the iShares MSCI Australia ETF (EWA) that investors buy, they should also sell 240 shares of the CurrencyShares Australian Dollar Trust ETF (FXA).Seymour is a buyer of Rio Tinto (RIO). Brown suggested buying Chinese equities, which should go higher from an expansion of the earnings multiple rather than outright growth. Adami said Aetna (AET) is likely to trade back down to $60. Kelly said he's buying Cliffs Natural Resources (CLF), with support near $25. Seymour said he's buying China Mobile because of its positive catalysts and 4.2% dividend yield. Brown said he is not a buyer of GoGo (GOGO). For their final trades, Seymour said to buy CHL and Kelly is buying ESV. Adami likes FB on the long side and Brown is buying Bank of America (BAC).
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV