Seymour likes Baidu (BIDU) and said it's favorably valued considering its growth. He suggested investors remain long the Chinese Internet sector.
Adami stressed that Yahoo! (YHOO) is on its way to $40 per share and he's a buyer.
Bahram Akradi, founder, chairman and CEO of Life Time Fitness (LTM), was a guest on the show who said 65% of revenue at his company come from membership fees. December and January are the strongest months for signups, and the push into new markets will expand growth. The stock is undervalued based on its assets and buyback program, he said.Kelly said the stock is basing nicely around $40 and has a strong buyback program, making it a buy. Pandora (P) was the first stock on the show's "Pops & Drops" segment. Brown said it appears to have broken out and is likely to continue higher. J.C. Penney (JCP) fell 4% and Adami said it looks to be headed towards $8.50. Mosaic (MOS) jumped 3%. Kelly said he would rather buy Deere (DE). Seymour said Deere has support near $83 and he wouldn't chase today's 3% move higher. Adami said Tesla Motors (TSLA) seems to have completely lost its momentum and he prefers BorgWarner (BWA) or Delphi Automotive (DLPH) for his auto selections. Dennis Gartman, publisher of The Gartman Letter, was a guest on the show. He said he shorted more Treasury bonds and noted that 10-year yields could hit 4% next year but won't have an adverse affect on the housing market or equity markets. He concluded that as the economy improves, rates increase. Brown said that as long as the move higher in rates is gradual it will be good for stocks and could boost the banks' earnings by 11%. He suggested buying the Financial Select Sector SPDR ETF (XLF).
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV