Search Jim Cramer's "Mad Money" trading recommendations using our exclusive "Mad Money" Stock Screener.
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say about some of the stocks callers offered up during the "Mad Money Lightning Round" Wednesday evening:
Ford Motor (F): "I'm on the fence with Ford because Alan Mulally may leave. "
NXP Semiconductors (NXPI): "That's too hot. I want to be careful and take some off the table."Superior Industries (SUP): "I've had mixed success with this one. I'd rather see you in General Motors (GM)." KeyCorp (KEY): "I like Key. I was chuckling at that downgrade today." WPX Energy (WPX): "This is a natural gas energy stock but I prefer Magnum Hunter Resources (MHR)." New York Community Bancorp (NYCB): "I was on the fence but I'll go along with that." Cumulus Media (CMLS): "They're making a comeback but I like Sirius XM Radio (SIRI)." To read a full recap of "Mad Money" on CNBC, click here. To watch replays of Cramer's video segments, visit the Mad Money page on CNBC. To sign up for Jim Cramer's free Booyah! newsletter with all of his latest articles and videos please click here. -- Written by Scott Rutt in Washington, D.C. To email Scott about this article, click here: Scott Rutt Follow Scott on Twitter @ScottRutt or get updates on Facebook, ScottRuttDC
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV