Digital River, Inc. (NASDAQ: DRIV) announced that the company is presenting at the Credit Suisse 17 th Annual Technology Conference. The event is being held at The Phoenician in Scottsdale, Ariz. on Dec. 2-5, 2013.
Digital River’s CEO, David Dobson, will discuss the company’s business during a presentation at 4:00 p.m. MST on Dec. 4, 2013. A live webcast of Digital River’s session will be accessible online through the Investor Relations page of the corporate website. An audio replay of the session also will be archived on the site following the live presentation.
About Digital River, Inc.Backed by 20 years of e-commerce experience, Digital River is recognized as a leading global provider of Commerce-as-a-Service solutions. Companies of all sizes rely on Digital River’s multi-tenant, SaaS commerce, payments and marketing services to manage and grow their online businesses. In the last year, Digital River processed more than $27 billion in online transactions, connecting B2B and B2C branded manufacturers as well as digital products and cloud service companies with buyers across multiple devices and channels, and nearly every country in the world.
Digital River is headquartered in Minneapolis with offices across the U.S., Asia, Europe and South America. For more details about Digital River, visit the corporate website, follow the company on Twitter or call +1 952-253-1234.Twitter Tags: $DRIV, @DigitalRiverInc Click to Tweet : Digital River to present at upcoming Credit Suisse Technology Conference investor event Dec. 4 at 4:00 pm MST $DRIV
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV