CARMEL, Ind., Dec. 2, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- CNO Financial Group, Inc. (NYSE: CNO) today announced that Ed Bonach, Chief Executive Officer, will discuss the company as part of a "Fireside Chat" moderated by Randy Binner at the 2013 FBR Fall Investor Conference on Tuesday, December 3, 2013 at approximately 10:30 a.m. (ET).
Interested persons are invited to listen through the internet, either live or through on-demand replay. Please go to http://ir.cnoinc.com at least fifteen minutes prior to the event to register and download any necessary streaming media software.
About CNO Financial GroupCNO Financial Group, Inc. (NYSE: CNO) is a holding company. Our insurance subsidiaries – principally Bankers Life and Casualty Company, Colonial Penn Life Insurance Company and Washington National Insurance Company – primarily serve middle-income pre-retiree and retired Americans by helping them protect against financial adversity and provide for a more secure retirement. For more information, visit CNO online at www.CNOinc.com.
SOURCE CNO Financial Group, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV