NEW YORK, Dec. 2, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- OTC Markets Group Inc. (OTCQX: OTCM) congratulates LiqTech International Inc. (OTCQX: LIQT), an award-winning clean technology company, on its approval to list on the New York Stock Exchange's NYSE MKT. LiqTech International is moving to the NYSE MKT from OTC Markets Group's OTCQX® marketplace, making it the seventh company to move from OTCQX to a U.S. stock exchange this year.
Since joining OTCQX on February 3, 2012, LiqTech International's 3-month average daily share volume has quadrupled to 54,200. The company's current market capitalization is $77 million.
"We congratulate LiqTech on its NYSE MKT listing and are proud to have helped contribute to its success as a public company," said R. Cromwell Coulson, President and CEO of OTC Markets Group. "LiqTech's success on OTCQX demonstrates the value our marketplace offers growth companies that are looking to increase their visibility with investors and validate their credibility in the market, whether they remain on OTCQX or grow into an exchange listing.""Trading on OTCQX has helped us grow our business model, provide our shareholders with high quality information and attract attention from institutional investors and other buy-side investors," said Aldo Petersen, Chairman of LiqTech. "It has also helped us increase our visibility with customers, which has led to new sales of our products. We recommend other European companies consider exploring the potential of trading on OTCQX." OTCQX continues to be the U.S. marketplace of choice for U.S. and global companies that are looking to execute their business plans and grow into a U.S. stock exchange listing. Other companies that have moved from OTCQX to a U.S. stock exchange this year include: Altisource Asset Management Corp., American Eagle Energy Corp., B2Gold Corp., Empire Resources Inc., Organovo Holdings, Inc. and Tiptree Financial Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV