1. As of noon trading, Intel ( INTC) is down $0.15 (-0.6%) to $23.69 on light volume. Thus far, 10.6 million shares of Intel exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 32.6 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $23.66-$24.00 after having opened the day at $24.00 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $23.84. Intel Corporation designs, manufactures, and sells integrated digital technology platforms worldwide. The company operates through PC Client Group, Data Center Group, Other Intel Architecture, Software and Services, and All Other segments. Intel has a market cap of $118.8 billion and is part of the technology sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 12.9, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 15.9% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Currently there are 10 analysts that rate Intel a buy, 4 analysts rate it a sell, and 15 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Intel as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, attractive valuation levels, good cash flow from operations and expanding profit margins. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had somewhat weak growth in earnings per share. Get the full Intel Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. If you are interested in one of these 5 stocks, ETFs may be of interest. Investors who are bullish on the electronics industry could consider iShares Dow Jones US Technology ( IYW) while those bearish on the electronics industry could consider ProShares Ultra Short Semiconductor ( SSG).
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts