3. As of noon trading, FedEx Corporation ( FDX) is up $1.34 (1.0%) to $140.04 on light volume. Thus far, 745,778 shares of FedEx Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.5 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $138.73-$140.41 after having opened the day at $139.50 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $138.70. FedEx Corporation provides transportation, e-commerce, and business services in the United States and internationally. It operates in four segments: FedEx Express, FedEx Ground, FedEx Freight, and FedEx Services. FedEx Corporation has a market cap of $44.3 billion and is part of the transportation industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 28.0, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 52.5% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Currently there are 12 analysts that rate FedEx Corporation a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 6 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates FedEx Corporation as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, reasonable valuation levels, solid stock price performance and growth in earnings per share. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had somewhat disappointing return on equity. Get the full FedEx Corporation Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts