4. As of noon trading, CBS Corporation ( CBS) is up $0.34 (0.6%) to $58.90 on light volume. Thus far, 1.2 million shares of CBS Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4.3 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $58.22-$58.92 after having opened the day at $58.70 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $58.56. CBS Corporation operates as a mass media company in the United States and internationally. It operates in five segments: Entertainment, Cable Networks, Publishing, Local Broadcasting, and Outdoor Americas. CBS Corporation has a market cap of $33.0 billion and is part of the media industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 20.5, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 54.5% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Currently there are 19 analysts that rate CBS Corporation a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 4 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates CBS Corporation as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, solid stock price performance, impressive record of earnings per share growth, compelling growth in net income and notable return on equity. Although no company is perfect, currently we do not see any significant weaknesses which are likely to detract from the generally positive outlook. Get the full CBS Corporation Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts