2. As of noon trading, CBRE Group ( CBG) is up $0.26 (1.1%) to $24.50 on light volume. Thus far, 600,856 shares of CBRE Group exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3.0 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $24.05-$24.53 after having opened the day at $24.25 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $24.24. CBRE Group, Inc. operates as a commercial real estate services and investment company. The company's segments include Americas; Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA); Asia Pacific; Global Investment Management; and Development Services. CBRE Group has a market cap of $8.1 billion and is part of the financial sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 21.8, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 22.8% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Currently there are 4 analysts that rate CBRE Group a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and none rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates CBRE Group as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, solid stock price performance, impressive record of earnings per share growth, compelling growth in net income and notable return on equity. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows low profit margins. Get the full CBRE Group Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts