3. As of noon trading, Wells Fargo ( WFC) is up $0.33 (0.8%) to $44.35 on average volume. Thus far, 7.8 million shares of Wells Fargo exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 17.7 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $44.09-$44.48 after having opened the day at $44.11 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $44.02. Wells Fargo & Company provides retail, commercial, and corporate banking services. Wells Fargo has a market cap of $233.2 billion and is part of the banking industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 11.7, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 29.5% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Currently there are 10 analysts that rate Wells Fargo a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 12 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Wells Fargo as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, growth in earnings per share, expanding profit margins, good cash flow from operations and notable return on equity. Although the company may harbor some minor weaknesses, we feel they are unlikely to have a significant impact on results. Get the full Wells Fargo Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts