2. As of noon trading, Herbalife ( HLF) is up $1.79 (2.6%) to $71.47 on light volume. Thus far, 706,624 shares of Herbalife exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.8 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $69.24-$71.81 after having opened the day at $69.68 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $69.68. Herbalife Ltd., through its subsidiaries, produces and distributes weight management, healthy meals and snacks, sports and fitness, energy and targeted nutritional products, and personal care products worldwide. Herbalife has a market cap of $7.1 billion and is part of the consumer goods sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 14.4, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 111.5% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Currently there are 6 analysts that rate Herbalife a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 1 rates it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Herbalife as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, solid stock price performance, impressive record of earnings per share growth, increase in net income and expanding profit margins. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had generally high debt management risk by most measures that we evaluated. Get the full Herbalife Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts