3. As of noon trading, Forest Laboratories ( FRX) is up $2.68 (5.2%) to $53.99 on heavy volume. Thus far, 2.2 million shares of Forest Laboratories exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.6 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $52.95-$54.13 after having opened the day at $53.56 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $51.31. Forest Laboratories, Inc. develops, manufactures, and sells branded forms of ethical drug products primarily in the United States and Europe. Forest Laboratories has a market cap of $13.7 billion and is part of the health care sector. Shares are up 45.3% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Currently there are 7 analysts that rate Forest Laboratories a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 12 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Forest Laboratories as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, solid stock price performance, increase in net income and good cash flow from operations. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had somewhat disappointing return on equity. Get the full Forest Laboratories Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts