3 Consumer Durables Stocks Driving The Industry Higher
1. As of noon trading, Xerox Corporation ( XRX) is up $0.13 (1.1%) to $11.51 on light volume. Thus far, 3.9 million shares of Xerox Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 12.1 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $11.31-$11.59 after having opened the day at $11.37 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $11.38. Xerox Corporation provides business process and document management services worldwide. Xerox Corporation has a market cap of $13.9 billion and is part of the technology sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 12.0, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 65.5% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Currently there are 4 analysts that rate Xerox Corporation a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 2 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Xerox Corporation as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, good cash flow from operations, notable return on equity, increase in net income and expanding profit margins. Although no company is perfect, currently we do not see any significant weaknesses which are likely to detract from the generally positive outlook. Get the full Xerox Corporation Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. If you are interested in one of these 3 stocks, ETFs may be of interest. Investors who are bullish on the consumer durables industry could consider Consumer Discretionary Sel Sec SPDR ( XLY) while those bearish on the consumer durables industry could consider ProShares Ultra Sht Consumer Goods ( SZK).
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts