3 Stocks Driving The Computer Software & Services Industry Higher
1. As of noon trading, Microsoft Corporation ( MSFT) is up $0.28 (0.7%) to $38.41 on light volume. Thus far, 17.2 million shares of Microsoft Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 48.2 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $38.06-$38.52 after having opened the day at $38.09 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $38.13. Microsoft Corporation (Microsoft) develops, licenses, and supports software, services, and hardware devices worldwide. Microsoft Corporation has a market cap of $313.9 billion and is part of the technology sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 14.1, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 40.8% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Currently there are 9 analysts that rate Microsoft Corporation a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 14 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Microsoft Corporation as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, notable return on equity, attractive valuation levels and solid stock price performance. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows weak operating cash flow. Get the full Microsoft Corporation Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. If you are interested in one of these 3 stocks, ETFs may be of interest. Investors who are bullish on the computer software & services industry could consider iShares S&P NA Tech Software Idx ( IGV) while those bearish on the computer software & services industry could consider ProShares Ultra Short Technology ( REW).
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts