RALEIGH, N.C., Dec. 2, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Michael Wilson has joined First Citizens Bank in Raleigh as manager of wealth management.
A photo accompanying this release is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=22481
Wilson is responsible for overall leadership, strategic planning and management of the company's wealth division, which includes First Citizens Investor Services, the Private Wealth Group, Trust and Investment Management."Michael brings to First Citizens a strong track record, extensive experience and comprehensive knowledge amassed over more than 23 years in the wealth management industry," said Hope Holding Connell, vice chairman of First Citizens Bank. "He is uniquely qualified to lead our talented wealth management team as we grow this important line of business for our company." Wilson is a seasoned wealth industry executive, having been a trust officer, a financial advisor, a portfolio manager, a national sales manager and a chief operating officer (COO). Prior to joining First Citizens, Wilson served as COO of wealth management at Comerica Bank headquartered in Dallas. He was responsible for strategic planning, technology, marketing, sales, compensation and product development for the division. Prior to this, he was Comerica's director of national sales and marketing for wealth management. Before his tenure with Comerica, Wilson served in the wealth areas at Wells Fargo, First Union National Bank, Bank Boston and Bank of New England.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV