5 Hold-Rated Dividend Stocks: HME, PDM, NS, EXC, BBEP
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) industry. The net income increased by 76.3% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $10.83 million to $19.10 million.
- Despite its growing revenue, the company underperformed as compared with the industry average of 9.5%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 8.4%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- Net operating cash flow has slightly increased to $79.99 million or 8.02% when compared to the same quarter last year. Despite an increase in cash flow, PIEDMONT OFFICE REALTY TRUST's average is still marginally south of the industry average growth rate of 8.44%.
- PDM has underperformed the S&P 500 Index, declining 6.45% from its price level of one year ago. The fact that the stock is now selling for less than others in its industry in relation to its current earnings is not reason enough to justify a buy rating at this time.
- The gross profit margin for PIEDMONT OFFICE REALTY TRUST is rather low; currently it is at 24.41%. It has decreased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 13.21% trails that of the industry average.
- You can view the full Piedmont Office Realty Ratings Report.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.