NEW YORK, Dec. 2, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Attorney Advertising -- Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC is investigating potential claims on behalf of purchasers of the securities of Thoratec Corp. ("Thoratec" or the "Company") (NasdaqGS: THOR -News). Such investors are advised to contact Peretz Bronstein or his investor Relation's coordinator Eitan Kimelman at firstname.lastname@example.org or 212-697-6484.
The investigation concerns whether Thoratec and certain of its officers and/or directors have violated Sections 10(b) and 20(a) of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. On November 29, 2013 shares of Thoratec fell $2.75 or 6.53% during intraday trading to trade at $39.37 after a report published Wednesday in the New England Journal of Medicine said a study conducted by the Cleveland Clinic found an increasing rate of blood clots in patients implanted with the company's HeartMate II pump.
If you are aware of any facts relating to this investigation, or purchased shares of Thoratec, you can assist this investigation by contacting Peretz Bronstein or his Investor Relations Coordinator Eitan Kimelman of Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC at 212-697-6484 or via email email@example.com. Those who inquire by e-mail are encouraged to include their mailing address, email and telephone number.
Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC is a corporate litigation boutique. Our primary expertise is the aggressive pursuit of litigation claims on behalf of our clients. In addition to representing institutions and other investor plaintiffs in class action security litigation, the firm's expertise includes general corporate and commercial litigation, as well as securities arbitration. Attorney advertising. Prior results do not guarantee similar outcomes.Contact: Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC Peretz Bronstein or Eitan Kimelman 212-697-6484 firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV