Tomorrow's Ex-Dividends To Watch: ROYT, FTE, PDLI, BBD, MOS
PDL BioPharma (NASDAQ: PDLI) shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 15 cents per share. At a price of $9.82 as of 9:35 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 6.2%. The average volume for PDL BioPharma has been 2.0 million shares per day over the past 30 days. PDL BioPharma has a market cap of $1.4 billion and is part of the drugs industry. Shares are up 37.2% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. PDL BioPharma, Inc. engages in intellectual property asset management and patent portfolio and related assets investment activities. The company has a P/E ratio of 5.75. TheStreet Ratings rates PDL BioPharma as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its notable return on equity, revenue growth, good cash flow from operations, increase in stock price during the past year and growth in earnings per share. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had generally high debt management risk by most measures that we evaluated. You can view the full PDL BioPharma Ratings Report now.
- See our top-yielding stocks list.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV