SimCorp, a leading provider of investment management solutions and services for the global financial services industry, today announced an upcoming complimentary webinar entitled “Extreme Makeover: Legacy Technology Edition”. Scheduled for December 4, 2013 at 1:00 p.m. EST, the webinar will feature experts from investment management advisory firm forward look, inc., TABB Group and SimCorp.
Participants will include Chito Jovellanos, President and CEO of forward look, inc., Adam Sussman, Partner & Director of Research at TABB Group, and David Kubersky, Managing Director of SimCorp North America.
“The inherent dangers facing those asset managers that continue to rely on outdated, patchwork systems are very real. State-of-the-art technology improves operational efficiency to the point that it positively impacts portfolio performance and can transform a firm from laggard to leader,” states Kubersky. “This webinar is a chance for SimCorp to engage with the industry and offer up valuable insight for firms who might not yet fully understand the opportunity costs of not updating their legacy investment management systems.”
To register for the webinar and read more, please visit here.About SimCorp Since 1971, SimCorp has been providing investment and portfolio management software and services to the world’s leading investment managers, asset managers, fund managers, fund administrators, pension funds, insurance funds and wealth managers. SimCorp’s world-class software provides global financial organizations with the tools they need to mitigate risk, reduce cost and enable growth. SimCorp is a global company, regionally covering all of Europe, North America and Asia Pacific. Listed on the NASDAQ OMX Copenhagen, SimCorp is dedicated to supporting the global investment management industry, its clients and its investors.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV