HAMILTON, Bermuda, Dec. 2, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The Board of Seadrill has today announced David Sneddon to succeed Robert Hingley-Wilson as Chief Accounting Officer and Senior Vice President of Seadrill Management Limited.
Mr Sneddon is joining Seadrill effective December 1, 2013 as Senior Vice President and Chief Accounting Officer. Prior to Seadrill he held several senior positions in Novelis Inc., most recently as VP Finance in Europe, and prior to that held various positions in Alcan.
Per Wullf, CEO of Seadrill said, "Thanks to Robert for his contribution to Seadrill over the last two years. We look forward to his continued relationship with us in his new role with the Fredriksen Group. At this stage of Seadrill's evolution, we need an outstanding finance leader to continue to drive improvements in our finance environment, and we have found one in David. We welcome him to the leadership team and look forward to continued success with David at the helm."Seadrill has a versatile fleet comprising of 69 units including newbuilds under construction. The fleet operates across five continents supported by over 7,900 employees worldwide. HUG#1747100
CONTACT: Seadrill +47 51 30 99 00
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV